Within our wide food distribution catalog, at Aesekol we also offer dried nuts. These small and nutritious foods are essential in our daily diet and that is why we want to contribute to spead some information about their properties and benefits.
Properties of dried nuts
We know that nuts have with great properties for our body, some of them are:
– Minerals: In dried nuts we can find a wide variety of minerals: magnesium, phosphorus, calcium or iron, are some of them.
– Vitamins: Like vitamin B1 or B3 which are also found in legumes and vegetables.
– Fiber: Another of its properties is the contribution of fiber that helps control cholesterol or intestinal transit.
Dried nuts to prevent diseases
Of course that dried nuts are not miraculous, but they do contribute to reducing the chances of having a deficit of certain elements such as calcium or omega 3. From Aesekol, we recommend which nuts are better for each problem.
– Bones: Without a doubt, almonds are the queens of this section. They are very rich in calcium intake.
– Cardiovascular: If you need omega 3 to reduce your cholesterol or blood pressure, walnuts are your perfect ally.
Ideal for original and healthy dishes
Without a doubt, nuts are the perfect bet for different, original and healthy dishes. How about a salad with hazelnuts or walnuts? Or maybe a rich carpaccio with vegetables and almonds?
Dried fruits can be included into main dishes, side dishes or desserts of all kinds. They are ideal not only for vegan or vegetarian dishes, but also to add to a fantastic chicken curry or any type of meat with sauce.
At Aesekol we have a wide variety of nuts in bulk and retail of different types and origins: dates, figs, raisins, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, … Contact us and get the best quality nuts for your business.
We offer many products from one single distributor: us!, a wide variety of food and cleaning products. Our professionalism and dedication will make you enjoy all the advantages of your distribution with Aesekol.
The best brands for your hotel, restaurant or cruise from Spain to South America and the Caribbean Islands.